Sunday 15 May 2016

Sunday Brunch Uniform // OOTD



Hello friends, the most awkward poser is back on style report for Sunday brunch. HAHAH :') 
Please excuse the inconsistent photo quality, I kept switching between my phone and my Samsung camera. Oddly enough, my phone actually takes better pictures.  I went to Freo with a bunch of friends to brunch at Bread in Common, but it was very dark inside where we sat so I couldn't take any decent pictures of our food. I tried the mango, white chocolate and yoghurt mousse with pineapple sorbet. And it was so bomb. I wished the lighting was good enough so that i can show you how pretty it looked because it tastes as good as it looks. 

 Anyway, if you were my friend, you would know that I wasn't a fan of the choker trend when it became popular last year. And yes, your girl has hopped onto the choker bandwagon just last week. Maybe because my boyfriend really likes it, or maybe because it makes an outfit look edgier, or maybe its Maybelline. I don't know but something about it makes me really like it after I tried one on and I have been wearing it quite often the past week. Today, I layered it with my silver cross necklace from Tiffany&Co and paired it with my floral top from Zara. The floral print and bell sleeves give off a very feminine vibe while the choker and my black high waisted jeans inject the edginess. 





< wearing >
sunnies: Bugis St, Singapore
choker: Lovisa
top: Zara
bottom: Dotti
Shoes: Wittner Shoes




Huge thanks to @deon.t_ for taking the pictures for me :)

xoxo; miniipoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me :)