Saturday 11 April 2015

Good Bye Summer // OOTD

Here's my really quick outfit that I put together for church today.  Since summer is now gone, I decided to ensemble a summery outfit before it gets too cold to do so. But who am I kidding. It's Perth, never too cold ahahah. 

I paired this chiffon floral top with white denim shorts as I was aiming for a feminine look. This is actually the only blue top I own. No joke hahah. I then matched my outfit with this little orange bag to give it a pop of colour on the bottom half of my body as I was wearing a pair of white shoes. I also think the orange really compliments the blue top that I'm wearing. 





And this is one of my sisters, Ning. She's 13, but her mind's 24 ahaha. She's the sister who is always.. okay, not always... maybe sometimes... giving me advices and telling to do the right things. She can also be a real pain in the buttocks at times but she's a very good listener and I love her <3 

Faith if you are reading this, I love you too <3 


Top: Pull & Bear
Bottom: Cotton On
Bag: Valley Girl
Shoes: Valley Girl


xoxo; miniipoo

4 comments:

  1. Following ur blog! Update frequently ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Min I freaking love this outfit! Sorry I was totally creeping on your instagram and saw the link to your blog and you are just so darn perfect :o xx

    http://acupofjessicatedcoconut.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. says you jess! youre the perfect one :o

      Delete

Talk to me :)