Thursday 2 April 2015

PROMS AWAY

So as many of you may know,  I just had my year 12 ball last Friday. And oh-ehmm-gee. It was one of the most memorable nights ever. Yes, I know it's a really cliche thing to say, but it really was one of the best nights I've ever had.









Edrick Leong is my ball buddy. 





Photos by S.Yoong Photography

Thanks to Len.Tanujaja for hosting pres at her crib.




Mirror selfies with The Best Friend. 



Squad photo.





And finally,  the boyfriend <3

Dress from Mon Belle, located at Victoria Park. 


xoxo; miniipoo

4 comments:

  1. Lookin fine gurrrrrl ;) x

    www.annekeswara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gurll you never told me you had a blog as well :O
      we should do a collab ;) ;)

      Delete
  2. omg you look so gorgeous Min!!! hehe I love that squad photo XD Derek sent that to me!
    ohh! who is this boyfriend?! (≧‿≦)
    hehe I just blogged about my prom!! Come check it out here http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-prom-2015.html
    xx Charmaine
    btw...how did you even find my blog gurl?!?!??! *hides in embarrassment*

    Charrmyn || My Prom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i'll tell you about it when we meet up ayy ;)
      seeyou on tues hunn <33

      Delete

Talk to me :)