Saturday 25 April 2015

Typika Artisan Roasters // Review


Again, another gorgeous weather for brunching today. It's the first time brunching I'm with Johnson as I go to school on weekdays and he works on the weekends. Since we both are on study break, we decided to head down to Claremont to try out the ever so popular brunch spot, Typika Artisan Roasters. 









Spiced Beef Benedict $20
My boyfriend went with the slow cooked spiced beef on toast served with two poached eggs and harissa hollandaise.  I had a bite of it and oh damn it was good. The beef was so soft and I love the combination of hollandaise and spices.



Beef Cheek Croquettes $23.50
I was really hungry and I wanted something that would fill me up. And let me tell you, this dish may look tiny,  but looks can be deceiving. This was so so so filling. I was full after eating half of it. And trust me, I have a very big appetite. This was pressed beef cheeks and shredded potato croquette, served with wilted spinach, a poached egg and herbed mustard hollandaise. I absolutely loved everything about this dish and I devoured all of it even though I was full half way through. The spinach complimented the beef and croquette and has a slight garlic taste to it. Again, the beef was really soft. The croquette was the best part of the dish I must say. Because it is made from shredded potatoes instead of mashed ones, it tasted like hash browns, but better. It is crips on the outside and soft inside. And the poached egg and hollandaise just ties everything together and oh I loved how everything just melts in my mouth. 




I would absolutely recommend you guys to try out Typika Artisan Roasters. The staff are so friendly and it wasn't a very long wait for the food. Though it was pretty crowded when we got there, and we had to wait for about ten minutes for a table. But it was all worth it when the food came.


Typika Artisan Roasters / 331 Stirling Hwy, Claremont WA 6010
Mon - Sun 6:30am to 3:30pm




xoxo; miniipoo

Typika Artisan Roasters on Urbanspoon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me :)