Wednesday 8 April 2015

Easter Weekend // OOTD


Easter has always been on of my favourite times of the year just because as a child, I'd get baskets of chocolate eggs. But now that I'm older, I've come to realise that Easter is more than just bunnies and chocolate egg hunts. It's a reminder of Hope. 

So today, I decided to go for a slightly more formal look. I paired a this very delicate cropped blouse with my white skinny jeans and my favourite pair of platforms I got from Korea. 

I've been wearing this pair of white jeans with a lot of my outfits recently. It just goes with everything I wear and also makes the outfit look very put together.

Top: Topshop
Bottom: 8 Seconds, Korea
Clutch: Colette by Colette Hayman
Shoes: streets of Ehwa Women's university, Korea







Super cute set up at The Rocks






So I spent my Easter Saturday at church in the morning. AND THEY WERE GIVING OUT FREE FISH AN CHIPS. HAHA. What's more welcoming than free fish and chips! Went to meet up with a couple friends after church to play pool and karaoke. And I ended my day with a spicy chicken enchilada at Guzman Y Gomez, Northbridge. A pretty satisfying Easter Saturday I'd say. 

Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
Luke 23:24 

xoxo; miniipoo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me :)